Slap--->Blog



Strong feelings trigger the kind of motivation needed to achieve leaps and bounds. Though this blog may not be the ultimate success to celebrate about, it’s still a pretty big deal for me. But I regret to inform you the source of my sudden epiphany is nothing to cheer about, but of course everybody deserves a slap from life every now and then. Mine however came from a bank.

No, I will not unleash my sob story. No, I will not hate on the others who was fortunate enough to clasp it. And no, I will not tell you to give up on life because it’s unfair. Because well, ultimately, it is.

 But since I'm already ranting about it I will counter-weigh it with a few dedication; Congrats to all who got the BNM scholarship! Esp my good friends Edda, Aimran, Faidzal Faudzi, Zaryff, Hafiz and the golden Aiman Sabeh. You guys deserve it :)

Coming back,

With everything there is there is always a learning curve and probably I have not been following the coordinates. Using my own moral compass oblivious of what’s right and causing certain taboos and innuendos some deem unacceptable. And I don’t blame myself nor should anybody blame themselves as well. It’s only natural for people to think better of themselves and remain ignorant on their faults. But these slaps provide us proper leverage to re-adjust our mental outlook on life or in other words go through a 'Paradigm Shift'. Whether we choose to seize this opportunity is up to us entirely. Only then you can start the blame game where you are the only player.

Reflection time-outs are always a good option but sometimes you just feel that you have done your best and still it’s not enough. If you can’t find fault on yourself, ask the next best person; everyone else. But usually you can pinpoint a few strategic people that conspires against you (the think-tank of the Slap)-so to speak. These are the people that will help you the most, exactly why if I really don’t get it I’m gonna make an appointment with Dr. ***** and really dissect what really happened on that fateful day. I'll let you know how it goes btw.

On the other hand, the slap makes you see things in a new light. Cherishing back everything you have; things ranging from material goods to invaluable relationships with loved ones. Reminiscing the sweet words, the priceless trinkets and unforgettable moments. It makes you feel thankful for what you already have instead of feeding the forever lustful desire to self-gratify yourself. For all these moments, they helped us get through thick and thin.

So I too would like to take this opportunity to thank them, though you may not think you matter to me, somehow, someway the times we spent and things we did will help me make the right decisions and make me a happier and better person. I don’t think that I can pay tribute to all who have made me who I am and I regret that, but just know our friendship has and will never be in vain.

As I mentioned earlier, in retrospect life has been fair. Happy Slapsgiving!

                                                                       Viva la Vida
                                                  

Comments

  1. dude...why is archie's face there?? with a donut summore? lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Three days prior -MSLS XI-

Anger and Frustration

Turbulent times